Senior SEO Scientist
Roots: Born and raised in northern MN.
Education: Golden Gopher Alumni – University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) – Strategic Communications / Public Relations Major
Interests: Anything Outdoors, snowboarding, golfing, camping, reading, getting better at python, learning about Machine Learning & Data Science, knitting, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
Speaking Engagements: Love getting people excited about big data, Tensorflow, Data Science, technical SEO and working smarter not harder.
What Britney does at Moz:
- Evaluating current customers online journeys
- Better fulfilling user intents and faster!
- Optimize Technical SEO
- Improve internal linking structures
- Repurpose & reinvigorate evergreen content
- Staying up to date on Algo changes
- Evaluating competitors and industry landscape
- Day two – Search Summit
- Day three – Search Summit