About Search Marketing Summit
Australia’s #1 Search Marketing Event.
Search Marketing Summit is Australia's only dedicated search engine marketing conference designed with search marketing practitioners who have mid to high levels of experience in mind, we don't do the basics.
Our conference is jam packed with sessions to help you learn from leading International and Local experts on how to improve your natural search ranking and paid search advertising and remember - we don't do basics!
Firstly, you’ll be satisfied with Search Marketing Summit and we Guarantee it.
Search Marketing Summit content is so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference, if you find that hard to believe then read this blog post by one of our satisfied delegates.
Dramatically increase the number of people who come to your site with ROI enhancing paid search advertising, search engine optimisation and social media marketing techniques and best practices.
Personalise your Search Marketing Summit experience. Attend any of the more than 40 sessions and keynotes that suit your needs and maximise your investment. There are sessions just for you – whether you’re an experienced online marketer, employed at a top end of town comapny or run your own business or agency.
Who Should Attend?
FRANKLY, anyone spending money on online or search marketing that is not happy within their current ROI!
- Search Engine Optimisation Experts
- PPC Experts
- Marketing Managers
- Agency Based Search Engine Marketers
- In-house Search Marketers
- Brand Managers
- Online Media Planners
- Paid Search Advertising Planners & Buyers
- Organic Search Optimisation Specialists
- Web Technology Professionals
- Web Designers
- Where: Hilton Hotel Sydney
- When: Monday, May 1 & Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- How long: Two Days, 9 am - 5:30 pm both days
- How Much: Only $1,800 + GST
- Audio & PDF's of All presentations from the day
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Access to Wednesday nights Optional Networking Cruise on Sydney Harbour ($65 + GST PP)
- Networking Drinks on final day