Advanced PPC Workshop
Even with all of the new marketing channels that have opened up over the years, AdWords is still the core of many companies interactive campaigns. If your PPC campaigns are not running efficiently, it can have a drastic impact on your bottom line.
Join us for a full day of AdWords education and discussion that will teach you not only the best practices, but also advanced concepts and strategies that are based upon a decade of research and testing.
Our day is separated into two distinct parts with the morning sessions covering paid search and the afternoon paid social.
Here is an overview of what's in store:
PART ONE - ADVANCED ADWORDS TRAINING CLASS
The paid search engine advertising landscape is ever changing. Google alone adds hundreds of new features each year and is constantly changing the game. So how do you prioritise and adjust your PPC advertising strategies?
By attending this AdWords training class, that’s how. Join US Search Award recipients Fred Vallaeys (Optmyzr, Google) and Larry Kim (WordStream) to learn about the latest advanced AdWords features and (more importantly) actual strategies and examples of how to use:
- Customer Match
- Remarketing Lists for Search (RLSA)
- Gmail Ads
- AdWords Scripts
- and more!
PART TWO - ADVANCED FACEBOOK & TWITTER ADVERTISING CLASS
Learn unusual tips, strategies, and process for getting 10-100x more value from paid ad campaigns on Facebook & Twitter, including how to drive exponentially more traffic and engagement to your content, and convert 3-5x more of those clicks into leads and sales – often for less than 1 cent per click!
This class led by social media advertising experts: Dennis Yu (BlitzMetrics) and Larry Kim (WordStream) will cover critical insights into how the algorithms of Paid Social Media Advertising REALLY work, including Relevancy Score and Quality Adjusted Bids, which govern how often your ads show and what you pay for them.
Other topics covered include:
- How to win with video ads
- Advanced remarketing strategies
- Conversion tracking, bidding, and more.
A must-attend class for Content Marketing Specialists, SEO, Social Media and PPC Marketers alike.
What Will I Learn?
Here is a taste:
- Comprehensive Keyword Research
- Writing Compelling Ad Copy
- Demystifying Quality Score
- Increase your Reach Through the Google Display Network
- Control Your Ad Display with Location Targeting
- Increase Your Landing Page Conversions
- NEW for 2016 - Using Google's new Customer Match system
- Where: SMC Conference & Function Centre
- When: Tuesday May 31st, 2016
- How long: One Day, 9am - 5:30pm
- How Much: Only $1,295 + GST
- PDF's of All presentations from the day
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Optional Networking drinks at the end of the day